Am I?

"when will we give something to others? have you done it? do you know what sharing is?"

Now is January 4, 2018. Who would have thought it was now the new year?. have you ever made a big choice, but unfortunately that choice was wrong ?. that's what I has done. right now I'm facing the consequences of that choice. and believe me it's not easy. my life was confusing. it's like to give up. but I know I will never give up. I will always survive.
This morning I read a poster. a kind of graphical data about subber -people who have the activity of making subtitles -. there are many stories about their activities, and one of them says that what he is doing is purely for sharing so that it can benefit others. that's a good hobby. then I ask my self, what have I done for others? I've always lived with my own orientation. but for how long it will be?

life for our own self will never give us satisfies. cause some times we just never know what we really want. Am I right?

Comments

  1. Maybe half of ur argument is right.
    The most important is being usefull person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The question is.. what kind of the text..
    A. Narrative
    B. Descriptive
    C. Argumentation

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pengalaman mengurus surat keterangan bebas narkoba (SKBN).

Review : Serenade Biru Dinda

Mencari Jurnal di Universitas Brawijaya