Broken Morning 😆

"When my heart is bad, my logic saves me"

There are many things in this world that sometimes we can not understand, at least there are things that the level of complexity we can not understand. sometimes it feels like we want to give up, we want to let it go, we want to sit down and want to forget everything. Sometimes also comes a sense of self-disappointment, -a very bad feeling- it feels like chasing us and demanding that everything be back to me. everyone will feel it - definitely experience it -because it is part of the maturing process. Sometimes it also feels a bit hard to understand, unpleasant and annoying, it hurts like in our hearts to feel nothing, how to say, emptiness?, there is discomfort there - a kind of frustrating or depressing feels - all unpleasant things about life, but I'm also lucky because I always use logic. I am in sufficient portion so that in every way though like now -when I feel so bad- I can still control this well, even when I read everything and remind me of the bad things that ever happened.  I'm going to say "Okay this is just part of the process, just enjoy it, everything will be passed", also my logic helps me to survive stronger, stronger and my logic helps me to see things more clearly, like "why am I doing this? why did I do that? what's the background? "then why I'm going to be like this, what is the consequences?, everything can be avoided. Be honestly it will not directly change bad feelings to be good, but at least this will help me not to fall into a worse condition. fast recovery and not using 100% of my negative feelings to kill myself. I am grateful to have logic, sometimes there are things that I do not understand like why several women do not use their logic, and that's normal! I can't express my emotions like them, Because before I do something, will proceed in my brain the things that I should do, the consequences as I said before, for example when I'm hungry I'll just saying to my self "Yeah I'm hungry" and laugh,  until one day there is a brother of my level asked, "Why are you so strange, usually if hungry, a women will angry, but you laugh ", then another bro replied " Precisely because it means she should be questioned Is she female or not!", that's a very memorable, emmm, .I'm in the down phase currently. but in a month I'll be in the up phase, everything will be okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pengalaman mengurus surat keterangan bebas narkoba (SKBN).

Review : Serenade Biru Dinda

Mencari Jurnal di Universitas Brawijaya