Make It Happen!

"Tell Him what you want, and let God make it happen"

I have been thinking about my life for a few days, and at some point I realized that if I just kept quiet, I would be more stressed out.

I am 22 years old now, and will be 23 next sepember. At  23 years old, I had to make achievements in life, at least for two things. first I had to find my soul mate, and the second I must to has property. I always have a plan in life, when I was 12, I have been thinking and writing what I would to do at age 22, when in thats moment, my class mates, my friends are still noisy with a cute ponytail.

time passed, after graduated from college, I made a big decision. a bet. I live in a dream to become a geologist, but I just give in to the results of selection, instrumentation. and I'm not fighting more

Now I have graduated. three months ago was my graduation and now have not got a permanent job. I started to get stressed and confused. My life plan is broken, its like I'm lost in the desert. on the other hand I am used to work, so unemployed make my stress multiply.

Finally I made a decision. I will do something! and Alloh Ar Rahman. He sent me a friend who said something this morning. "let's make the project!"

The lesson is, just determine what we want to do, let the God determine the way.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

pengalaman mengurus surat keterangan bebas narkoba (SKBN).

Review : Serenade Biru Dinda

Mencari Jurnal di Universitas Brawijaya