I am okay

Sekarang hari jumat, sudah siap siap buat hari selasa hahaha. Mulai ndredek sih, tapi aku benar, if I on my time, I show off hahaha. I more like to being like this for several time. And after that, I wish I can focus again.

Forgeting every fear I have. Forgeting every pain I feel.

I love adventure, and just cause I have to stay, than I will stay. I know I can. I always belive on God. And if God set the role for me, what should you do? I know I can. Sure

Than dont worry min, just let it flow. Now here, I am okay. Dont worry

I know very well how to face the pain, I know so well how to manage it. Everything will be all right.

Semangat mimin sepuluh taun lagi. Sekarang aku sedang berjuang buat hidupmu yang lebih baik. Jangan khawatir ya.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pengalaman mengurus surat keterangan bebas narkoba (SKBN).

Review : Serenade Biru Dinda

Mencari Jurnal di Universitas Brawijaya