Wonderfull trip

Alloh always blessed me with alot of grace, why dont me say thanks?

Since last night I planed to wake up early, but hahaha, actually I wake up at 8.00 am. Than I start to clean up the window glass, at 9.50 I start to wash my clothes, and I finsh at 10.25.

So I take abath, till at 10.40 my mother knocking the door

"Min, now is 10.40!"
"Are u sure mom?" I said unbelieving.

I have to back to malang, and my ticket is at 10.50, 10 minutes left. I wearing on my clothes as fast as possible and grab y fisrt t shirt I can get. And run to call my mom. You can imagine, at 10.5
40 I still at bathroom and 10.45 I am on motor!

So, it impossible to run at my station, then I choose to get the next station.

Lucky me! My estimation is correct.

Unlucky me, my train is late. Almost 30 minutes.

So here  I am, sit down in 2.5B, and write down my activity, hahaha

See u in two hour in laboratory

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

pengalaman mengurus surat keterangan bebas narkoba (SKBN).

Review : Serenade Biru Dinda

Mencari Jurnal di Universitas Brawijaya